Friday, January 15, 2010

Cobalt Librarian

My preferred length is long stories so I'd prefer higher word limits if possible. Having said that I'll try my hand at shorter pieces. My usual pairing is Nikki and Helen but I'll write any canonical slash pairing or gen. I can do AU, science fiction, historical and maybe even crossovers if I've seen the other show (remembering that I'm based in the UK). I'll do unusual slash pairings if I can convince myself they'd work - no Bodybag/Nikki requests, please . My only caveat is that I tend towards the angsty so if anyone really doesn't think they can take angst (or anything else) in a story they should warn me so that I can be sure to leave whatever it is out.

Look forward to hearing from you !

Help Haiti stories posted:

Road Trip

5 comments:

  1. Hey CL,

    I have decided to split my donation between the 3 of you. That gets you $25 each. I only ask that you do a Nikki/Helen story of your choosing.

    Thanks and have fun


    ratz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to raise funds, well done for volunteering.

    How about a wee story based on Nikki and Helen driving up to Scotland for the first time to meet Helen's family?

    I've donated £20 to Oxfam UK, which is about $30, but make the fic as short/long as you want.

    Thanks,

    redcard

    ReplyDelete
  3. great cause great idea-have sent £65 to borders without doctors via justgiving . Have sent you a pm on badgirlsriot with details thanks KR

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, guys, noted and am working on it

    Regards

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi red card

    Your story is now in beta - starting work on the other two which will take a little longer as they're well... longer

    Regards

    Susan

    ReplyDelete